FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September Is Baby Safety Month
Safe BeeSide Me, LLC and the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association Educate Parents on the Importance of Properly Choosing and Using the Best Baby Products Each and Every Time
CHERRY HILL, NEW JERSEY – September 1, 2021- Keeping baby safe and well is the number one goal as a parent, so it goes without saying that every precaution is taken when creating a safe environment for baby. The fact is, most injuries can be prevented. Choosing the right baby products for your family can be overwhelming, but safety should never be compromised.
Safe BeeSide Me has joined the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) of Mount Laurel, NJ, in an awareness campaign to alert parents and caregivers on the importance of properly choosing and using the best products according to a child’s age and developmental stage as outlined by the manufacturer.
Baby Safety Month kicks off today with a month-long awareness campaign via www.babysafetymonth.org, a website dedicated to baby safety education. Through this portal, parents and caregivers can learn how to create the safest environment for their children and the safety concerns associated with leaving children unattended or not properly using juvenile products as intended.
“At Safe BeeSide Me, child safety is a top priority. By joining this campaign, we are educating the public while keeping infants and toddlers out of harm’s way,” said company founder, Sandyra Perill. “Knowing how important it is to use juvenile products properly can be lifesaving.”
Whether it's in the home or on the go, Safe BeeSide Me and JPMA urge parents to follow these guidelines to keep baby safe:
- Direct supervision is a sure-fire way to prevent injury - watch, listen and stay near your child.
- Choose and use age and developmentally appropriate products.
- Read and follow all manufacturer’s instructions, recommendations for use, and warning labels.
- Register your products and establish a direct line of communication with the manufacturer.
- Frequently inspect products for missing hardware, loose threads, screws and strings, holes, and tears.
- Monitor your child’s growth and development and discontinue use when needed.
About Safe BeeSide Me, LLC
Safe BeeSide Me is a startup company deeply committed to family safety and charitable giving. A portion of the proceeds from every order is donated to organizations that focus on pets, children, and street safety including St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, The Mr. Mo Project non-profit senior dog rescue, and End Distracted Driving (EndDD). For more information about Safe BeeSide Me, visit www.SafeBeeSideMe.com, or follow the company on social media:
About Baby Safety Month
Baby Safety Month started in 1983 when JPMA initiated “Expectant Mother’s Day.” In 1986, it was extended to a week-long celebration, until 1991, when JPMA sponsored the first “Baby Safety Awareness Month.” Since then, every September has been designated as Baby Safety Month.
About the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) is the voice of the industry on quality and safety for baby and children's products in North America. We do this by:
- Advocating for safety through product certification programs and legislative and regulatory involvement;
- Supporting a broad and diverse membership through member-only programming and industry promotion;
- And by acting as a comprehensive source for baby product information and education.
JPMA members represent 95 percent of the prenatal to preschool products sold in North America. To find out more about JPMA, our certification program and products certified, and for a complete listing of JPMA Members, please visit https://www.jpma.org. Follow JPMA on Twitter @JPMA and connect with us on Facebook to learn about additional safety tips and JPMA initiatives.
# # #